After reading my dear friend’s wonderful blog – The Actor’s Diet – I was inspired to take up the challenge of writing 11 Random Things about myself.
So, here goes.
1. As a kid, I was deathly afraid of slugs. Not just, like, ew, a slug…like AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! and shrieking and flailing and immobility and tears and terror. Thanks, Pacific Northwest.
2. When I eat cheese, I crave peanut butter, and vice versa.
3. I’m not good at staying friends with exes. Don’t see the point, really.
4. I used to think I could transform my farts into burps. Jury’s still out on that one.
5. When I got divorced, I chose to handle the entire proceedings myself, as a form of self-punishment. Note to self: Don’t do that again.
6. Every time I try out a pen I write “This is a pen.”
7. Sometimes, when filled with glee, I swing one leg back and forth wildly while hopping.
8. The bottoms of my feet are extremely sensitive to texture, but not tickling.
9. I love love love putting things together.
10. When walking alone, I tend to become very self-conscious in crosswalks.
11. I remember, vividly, every single horror movie I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately.